You asked and we listened! We are working to add new premade lightshows to our public media folder. This tutorial will walk you through how to import and setup one of these shows.
In order to begin using the premade lightshows, you will need a scene to import the show into.
- Within the workspace, click the "CREATE" button in the top left corner.
- Name your show and click "Create" - this will open the lightshow editor.
- Select the User Content () option from the top menu within the editor.
- This will open the Media menu on the right. Select Public Media from the dropdown options.
- Scroll down and select the folder named "Premade Lightshows" - this will show you all of our available premade lightshows. Click and drag the lightshow onto the center canvas.
- This will import the video into your lightshow. Click the video and drag the corners to resize the video in order to cover your entire projection space.
The lightshow is ready! If preferred, make edits so the lightshow in order to customize to your home.