The Luxedo Projection Mapping System projects utilizes 3LCD technology to project stunning visuals with 3800-lumens and maximum saturation. With a throw ratio of .6, the Luxedo projector can cast vibrant images from 5 - 75 feet away.
- Avoid sharp or oblique projection angles that will make your content appear stretched or out of focus. For example, when projecting on your house, avoid slanted roof lines.
- Opt for flat, neutral-colored spaces ensure max visual and color quality while projecting.
- Try to find the correct distance from your target to place your projector. Positioning your projector close to your target will shrink the size of your projection area, while moving the device back will allow you a bigger area to work with. At the ideal distance, your total projection area will just barely completely cover your target.
- Avoid heavily textured spaces, like landscaped areas.
- Make sure your projector is placed on a flat surface to ensure high projection quality.
- Ensure you have access to a nearby power source before securing your device in position.