Calibration ensures that the projects you create will line up with the images the projector captures. It is almost always necessary to perform a calibration before doing serious work on a project.
How to Automatically Calibrate your Projector
- Position your projector in the location which you will be displaying your projects. Remember, if your projector is moved later it will have to be recalibrated. (Tips On Projector Positioning)
- In the portal, hover over (but do not click) the projector menu: Click 'Calibrate Projector' to open the Calibration Overlay.
- Select the projector you'd like to calibrate and then click “AUTOMATIC.”
- Select the correct parameters for your situation and click 'START'
- The projector will then begin projecting and capturing a series of images it needs to perform a calibration. This process usually takes several minutes, but can take considerably longer if lighting conditions are poor.